Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My wisdom tooth

Those pinkish stuff on my tooth were my gum. I cant seem to pull or scrub them away..

I should place them under my pillow ... HEHEHH!


painful huh?

Had a minor operation today at kranji camp. Finally got rid of my wisdom tooth which been disturbing me for long.

I'm happy that the tooth is gone, now is the painful part that I'm gotta endure the next few weeks.
The whole process took around 2 hrs. Let me tell u wat they do to me...

1) They inject 3 tube of anaesthetic to my gums.
2) Cutting my gums to see wholefully of my tooth.
3) Drilling and cut the teeth
4) Some tool to knock the teeth.. Suppose to crack them I think..
5) Pulling and plucking those unwanted teeth out
6) Lastly, stitch the wound up
Now I can only rely on my painkiller ... O_O

No comments: