Sunday, July 4, 2010


Long long time since I had blog here... Lots and lots of things have change... And I really mean it seriously... It really CHANGE
Life in NS getting much busy... my weekend had been burned.. "Chacoal burn" only left with sunday? and return me a weekday mon.
If it were last time.. I sure had been much more objective about this.
But for now.. I dont find much different ... I'm back home and sleeping alone... might as well sleep in bunk ... lols..
Oh well.. I had my fav tou hua! This picture above is a portion for 2. It come in a wooden box..
Prefer hot ones than cold one..



Dinner with seafood platter.. Cost around $32? I know its kinda exx.. But I can only have this kind of food during my book out period... And I love seafood :D
Its burning the prawns!!



Seafood platter for 2!




No comments: